Breaking News
recent

■The rapper who has survived the war and disaster

Hello,all the bad boys and girls in the world!
Enjoy this video at first when you're afraid of your future,
The Orginal song "My Life" is sung by 88 years old woman.
She has survived the war and disaster.
Listen to her real story,and try to imagine your grand mother or someone to love. 

You will get something nice,and want your friends and family to know that.
Let's share on twitter,facebook and etc.
Our life and the world can be changed.
We can make them better.


 Youtube says:

TASUKO the 88 is a female rapper(perhaps oldest rapper in the world).
She was born in 1928.
Last year she moved into a rebuilt house in Sendai (her own house was destroyed in the earthquake of 2011 in Japan).
Since the time she lived in a temporary shelter, she attends the cozy reunions in her neighbourhood, where desserts are served and to which she brings her homemade "tsukemono", a kind of japanese pickles.
One day she started telling us about her extraordinary life and it took her several days to reach the end of her story. 

In the past, she had had the idea of writing her autobiography, 
but people had told her that "nobody's going to want to read that".
That's why I proposed her to write a Rap Song about it. 

She said "I know what a wrap is, but a RAP?"
And this is how this rap song was born.


What did she sing?
Atushi Kadowaki listened to the Tatsuko's life story,and made "My Life".
Tatsuko has become Tatsuko the 88 since sang in her house.
Read the lylics.

My Life

My school days were the days of war.
We made bullets till our hands were sore.
Machine-gun fire from a fighter jet.
Dodging balls, we were desparate.
Though Sendai air raid I survived 
in my brain the fire's still alive.
When I think about it all, nothing really matters.
I can handle everything they throw at me.

After the war came dance hall time,
I met a guy and made him mine.
When our son was only six months old,
my neighbourhood got overflowed.
Next day we found our house had gone,
but government aid we did get none.
When I think about it all, nothing really matters.
I can handle everything they throw at me.

My husband ran off to his paradise
five years after married life.
My daughter was a baby and my son was three.
The son grew up, we started our own company.
As things picked up, sickness struck a blow:
thrombosis, half his body K.O.
When I think about it all, nothing really matters.
I can handle everything they throw at me.

The station master came to my aid.
I took care of the girls and boys.
Aged sixty, I still did it all.
My son was bedridden, lost his voice.
One day my daughter-in-law said "no more",
"we don't need gran’ma” so I decided to go.
When I think about it all, nothing really matters.
I can handle everything they throw at me.

The earthquake destroyed my lovely home.
I was surviving in a temporary house.
I was so isolated that I couldn’t see
others were getting all they need.
But my house turned into the place to be.
"Make your place into a bar" they told me.
If you don’t let it get under your skin, everything will be OK.
I can handle all they throw at me.

Last June I moved into a rebuilt home
Help from my nieces and nephews and all.
So many people, I'm never alone.
No use complaining about others,
but when you can’t hold back your feeling,
come and tell us what’s on your mind.
Tell us what’s on your mind here.
But when you leave again, just shut up.

Every night they gather at my place.
Eating and drinking, a moment of bliss.
You’ll get sick if you wear a sad face
So stay positive and remember this:
Count on yourself, don't count only on others. 
He who nags will get nothing, my brother.
When I think about it all, nothing really matters.
I can handle everything they throw at me.

No use worrying. Don’t see life in black.
Nagging won’t help when you're out of whack.
Stay optimistic and just be yourself.
Don’t give up. It’ll be all right.
If you decide, then go for it.
Don’t give up. It’ll be all right. 
When we think about it all, nothing really matters.
We can handle everything they throw at us.





My Life
by TATSUKO the 88 feat. Rap Inclusion & Makoto Miyazawa
words by TATSUKO the 88, K-man & Rap Inclusion
music by Rap Inclusion
guitar by Makoto Miyazawa

Japanese Ver. is here.

You can buy this tune on Amazon and etc.
All surplus is in this sales revenue will be used in reconstruction assistance activities such as the East Japan Earthquake and the Kumamoto earthquake.
Please buy the song by the oldest rapper.
You can make many victims live longer.
Google "Tatsuko the 88”.

(Written by Isshow Con)

上記の記事の感想は、僕のtwitterアカウントをフォローした上で、お気軽にお寄せください。


 共感していただけましたら、下にある小さな「ツィート」「いいね!」をポチッと…

conisshow

conisshow

Powered by Blogger.